PPM Test is a Division of Pulse Power and Measurement Ltd (PPM) which, for more than 25 years, has been designing and manufacturing test and measurement equipment for RF transmission over fiber-optic for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) applications, including on harsh environments.
Point2point and Sentinel 3 are fiber-optic shielded link systems used to transport analogue/RF signals, with a broad range of test applications including:
- Aircraft EMC testing and certification – HIRF, LLSF, LLSC and lightning
- Electro-magnetic Pulse testing (EMP, HEMP, NEMP)
- High power RF susceptibility testing (automotive, ships, buildings/structures)
- Ultra-High Voltage testing
- Directed energy testing
- Antenna remoting/antenna characterization